MyCouncil  Services

Animal Payment

To make a payment please enter your Animal ID located on the right hand side of page one (1) of the notice. (refer to the sample notice on this screen).

If there are any changes to your details, or if your details are incomplete, complete the Update Animal Details Form on council's website. Please note - to update desexing details for your animal, a signed veterinary certificate is required.

Example notice, click to enlarge

© Technology One Limited 2023
Mobile View