MyCouncil  Services

Debtor Payment

To make a payment please enter your debtor number which is located on your tax invoice, (refer to the sample invoice on this screen), or if you are registered with MyCouncil Services go to My Debtor accounts to locate debtor number. Click next. You are then able to select the invoice(s) you want to pay.

Alternatively you can pay for a single invoice by entering the invoice number as well as your debtor number.

Example notice, click to enlarge

© Technology One Limited 2024
Mobile View