MyCouncil  Services


Please complete this form if you have a request for a service (for example reporting graffiti, vandalism, or a safety issue on council land).
Please use specific requests available to report damaged waste bins, to request an extra waste pick up, report potholes, or request tree maintenance on council land.

Fields marked with an asterisk must be completed.

Please note:
  • Only use this form for one issue at a time, as each request will be actioned individually.
  • Please do not use this form for urgent or hazardous situations. Telephone (07) 5475 7272 in these instances.
Name Details
*Personal or Business:
Contact Address  
Request Information
If your request is related to a property, (which could be your own) or a street, then select 'Yes' below and choose a property or street in the Request Location Details section.
Is this request related to a property or street?
  Characters remaining:
Request Location Details
Type in your street number and street name for a Sunshine Coast address to start the search. Multiple results may be returned.
Select the required address.